TwoTicks complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 when handling personal information.
This policy states how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
Who do we collect your personal information from
We collect personal information from
- you when you provide information to us including via online job sites, our website and any related service, through any contact with us (e.g. call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products
- third parties where you have authorised this or information is publicly available
This includes information such as your name, address, contact information, photographs and videos, work and educational history, achievements, identity documents and test results.
If you receive an offer from us or our client, we may then conduct a background check and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also collect data related to criminal offences and proceedings. We also collect similar personal data about you from third parties such as your references, prior employers, TwoTicks employees with whom you have interviewed or who recommended your application, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, employment background check providers.
We may also collect personal data about you online to the extent that you have chosen to make this information publicly available. For example, we may find your profile on a professional social media website (such as LinkedIn or Seek) and contact you about suitable roles.
We collect your personal information in order to
- present your application to our clients for the role you applied for
- contact you if any future job opportunities arise that fit your skills/qualifications
- to provide services and products to you
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us
- to respond to communications from you
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorised by your or the Act
Besides our staff, we share this information with
- our clients in order to provide them with a list of all of their applicants for the role they are hiring for
- Any business that supports our services, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services
- Other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
- A person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- Any person authorised by the Act or another law (.g. A law enforcement agency)
- Any other person authorised by you
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your CV, we'll not apply you for the role and remove your information from our database.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0800 763 675.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
Information Collection and Use
TwoTicks will not sell, share or rent information collected on this site to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy. This policy was last updated on dd mmm yyyy.